23 Apr Creamy Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup
This vegan creamy mushroom and wild rice soup is perfect for cold days.
Creamy Wild Rice Soup (Vegan & Oil Free)Course: Recipes, Dinner, Lunch, Soups, EntreesCuisine: Vegan
Super hearty soup from @High Carb Hannah that is oil-free and all done in the instant pot.
2 cups baby bella mushrooms
1/2 large onion chopped
3 cloves of garlic – minced
1 cup wild rice
1 cup yellow or red potatoes
2 cups sweet potatoes
2 cups chopped kale
3 cups low sodium veggie broth
2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 cup cashew cream
- Start by putting your instant pot on sauté mode add a little bit of veggie broth and add onion, mushroom, and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Once the sauté is done add all the rest of the ingredients except for the cashew cream. Cook on high pressure for 22 minutes and let steam naturally release.
- Once it is done stir in the cashew cream and enjoy.
- A big SHOUT OUT to High Carb Hannah for this Delish Dish
Check out My Recipes Page or on my youtube.com/chewonvegan
CONNECT WITH ME
* INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/chewonvegan
* TWITTER: twitter.com/chewonvegan
* FACEBOOK: facebook.com/chewonvegan
Check out my etsy store