23 Apr Stir Fry Trader Joe’s Fresh
In this recipe, I’ll show you how to make a delicious coconut soy stir fry
using frozen veggies from Trader Joe’s.
Stir Fry – Trader Joe’s StyleCourse: Recipes, Lunch, Dinner, HealthyCuisine: Vegan
I hope you like this stir fry recipe using Trader Joe’s coconut soy sauce and frozen veggies! Trader Joe’s is a gold mine when it comes to making a quick easy stir fry.
1 bag Trader Joe’s frozen stir fry veggies
1 bag Trader Joe’s frozen riced cauliflower
1 cup Trader Joe’s frozen peas
1 can black beans rinsed and drained
1/2 cup Trader Joe’s frozen soy-cutash
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp granulated garlic
1/2 to 1 cup Trader Joe’s coconut aminos (soy)
1/4 cup black and white sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large non-stick pan or wok, add all vegies and cook 5 to 6 minutes
- Add spices and coconut aminos (soy), mix well and continue to cook until vegies and done to your taste (approximately another 5-6 minutes)
- Plate and garnish with sesame seeds
- Frozen veggies have great nutritional value because they are flash frozen soon after picking. Frozen veggies will keep in your freezer for quite a long time so you will always have then on hand for quick and easy dinners.
Check out My Recipes Page or on my youtube.com/chewonvegan
CONNECT WITH ME
* INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/chewonvegan
* TWITTER: twitter.com/chewonvegan
* FACEBOOK: facebook.com/chewonvegan
Check out my etsy store