23 Apr Vegan Zucchini Lasagna Rollups
These Vegan Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are a healthier, low carb lasagna option!
They’re delicious and also very easy and quick to make.
Vegan Zucchini Lasagna Roll UpsCourse: Recipes, Dinner, Lunch, EntreesCuisine: Vegan
Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious vegan spinach ricotta filling, then baked in otamot organic essential sauce and topped with cheese. A healthier, low carb lasagna option that’s not only delicious, but also very easy and quick to make.
2-3 Fresh Zucchini
- Vegan Spinach Ricotta Ingredients
1 block firm tofu pressed and drained
2 cups soaked cashews
1 cup fresh spinach
1/4 cup artichoke hearts
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian seasonings
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 to `/2 cup soy milk
juice of one lemon
- Vegan Cheese Topping Ingredients
2 cups soaked and drained cashews
3 cloves garlic
1 cup water
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
4 tbsp Lemon juice
4 tbsp white vinegar
2 tbsp dijon mustard
- First slice zucchini and thin as you would like. place on a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with a little salt and bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes to draw out excess moisture. Set aside and let cool.
- While the zucchini is cooling, prepare the ricotta and chees topping
- Vegan Ricotta Directions
- Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until you get a ricotta like texture. Set aside
- Cheese Topping Directions
- Put all ingredients into a vita-mix or high-speed blender and blend till smooth. Set aside
- Continued Zuchinni Roll ups Directions
- In square glass baking dish, add some otamot organic essential sauce to the bottom of your dish.
- Once your zucchini is cool enough to handle, add to each piece some of the ricotta mixture and roll-up. Place in baking dish. continue with the rest of your zucchini.
- Once all zucchini is in dish, Pour cheese sauce over roll-ups then add more tomato sauce and then more cheese sauce.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes let cool for 20 minutes then enjoy!
- I want to give a big shout out to @otamot for sending me this sauce so that I could share it with you. Please check them out
- This was not a sponsored video, I just wanted to share this amazing product with you.
Check out my etsy store