20 Apr Chef AJ’s Outrageous Brownies
This recipe is from Chef AJ, so easy to make and out of this world taste.
Even non-vegans will love them.
Outrageous Vegan BrowniesCourse: Snacks, Dessert, Sweets, RecipesCuisine: Vegan
This is one of the decadent and delicious recipes from Chef AJ’s new e-book A DATE WITH DESSERT.
They are all VEGAN and GLUTEN-FREE and contain no oil, refined, sugar, or salt.
1 cup date syrup
3/4 cup oats
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 can black beans rinsed and drained
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Optional: chopped nuts (your choice) or chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Pour into 8″ or 9″ pan.
- Optional: Top with crushed nuts of your choice or chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting.
- You can serve these delicious brownies warm with your favorite vegan ice cream! A couple of my favorite brands: Halo Top and So Delicious
Check out My Recipes Page or on my youtube.com/chewonvegan
CONNECT WITH ME
* INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/chewonvegan
* TWITTER: twitter.com/chewonvegan
* FACEBOOK: facebook.com/chewonvegan
Check out my etsy store