23 Apr No Bake Protein Bars
In this recipe, I’ll show you how to make healthy,
whole-food, plant-based, protein bars.
These protein bars are vegan, oil-free, gluten-free and sugar-free.
Vegan No Bake Protein BarsCourse: Snacks, Dessert, Sweets, RecipesCuisine: Vegan, Sugar Free
Delicious Vegan whole-food, plant-based, no bake protein bars. Simple and easy! Oil-Free, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free! All made in the food processor.
25 pitted dates
1 cup gluten-free oats
2 tbsp organic cocoa powder
2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp PB2 Sugar-free
2 tbsp almond butter (you can use organic peanut butter if you prefer)
2 tsp vanilla
2-4 tbsp of water
- Once you’ve achieved desired consistency, place mixture into square baking dish lined with parchment paper, wet fingers and press evenly in to pan. Score/cut to preferred bar size.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix adding 1 tablespoon water at time until the batter clumps together.
- Place pan in freezer and let set for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove pan from freezer, cut, eat and enjoy!
- Tip: After you remove them from the freezer, cut them up, place them in an air tight container, leave them in the freezer and you’ll have a healthy bar ready to go!
- You can top with your favorite nuts, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or… what ever your hearts desire!
Check out my etsy store