23 Apr Potato and Green Bean Salad
This is the perfect summer salad, no mayo or oil. Just fresh ingredients. Baby potatoes, green beans, cherry tomatoes. Yum Yum! Vegan and gluten free.
Potato Salad Vegan StyleCourse: Recipes, Lunch, Dinner, SaladsCuisine: Vegan
This salad is perfect for warm weather because it is mayo free and there for you don’t have to worry about it going bad. Super light and refreshing. This is all VEGAN and GLUTEN-FREE and contain no oil
6-8 each – washed baby red and white potatoes
2 handfuls fresh green beans
10-12 cherry tomatoes – cut in half
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 to 1 tsp ground rosemary
Chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
- To begin, you’ll need 2 large pots. In each pot bring 4 cups water to a boil
- In the first pot, add potatoes and continue to boil on med-high heat for about 15 minute – until potatoes are tender but not falling apart
- In the second pot, place green beans in water and boil on med heat for about 3 minutes
- Remove green beans from heat, drain and place in large mixing bowl.
- Immediately pour lemon juice over the beans and coat well
- Remove potatoes from heat, drain and place on cutting board to allow them to cool to touch
- Once potatoes are cool enough to touch, cut them in half and add them to green beans in large mixing bowl
- Add tomatoes and spices to bowl and stir everything together gently.
- Serve warm or cold
- This salad is perfect for warm weather because it is mayo free and there for you don’t have to worry about it going bad. Super light and refreshing.
Check out my etsy store